||Dolores A. Davis is the founder
and President of Davis Associates Consulting Group, Inc., which was
established to develop and to promote organizational performance
and effectiveness. Davis Associates was founded in 1999.
Prior to establishing her consulting business, Ms.
Davis built an extensive resume focused on organizational development,
training, management consulting, and executive coaching. She
has more than thirty years of management level corporate experience
with a major mutual funds company and with a large telecommunications
Corporation. She has fulfilled diverse roles as: Trainer/Facilitator,
Manager, head of Employee Relations, and corporate and executive
coach. In these capacities she maintained high visibility contact
and consulting services with hundreds of internal corporate clients.
Ms Davis has conducted numerous workshops on topics
including team building, the Myers-Briggs Type Inventory, diversity,
leadership development, change, stress management, communication
skills, and customer service. She has designed and implemented workshops
and interventions to address diversity and team-specific organizational
issues identified. As an independent practitioner, Dolores
also serves as adjunct faculty/associate member for other Organization
Development and training firms. Through
connecting experiences of thinking, doing, and being, clients are
able to create energy and awareness that is necessary for improved
performance, focus, and effectiveness.
Dolores was awarded her Master's Degree in Human Resources
from the American University in Washington, DC. In addition
she has completed the following certificate programs:
- Georgetown University Leadership Coaching, Washington D.C.
- Benchmarks 360 Degree Assessment, Center for Creative Leadership, NC
- Organization Systems and Development (OSD) program at the Gestalt
Institute, Cleveland, OH
- Emotional Intelligence from Multi-Health Systems, Inc (MHS),
an Organizational Effectiveness Group, Boston, MA
- The Hay Group’s Emotional Competency Inventory (ECI) Accreditation
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Otto Kroeger Corporation, Silver Spring
- Working With Individuals, Gestalt Institute of Cleveland
- Mediation from the Good Shepard Mediation Center, Philadelphia,
Ms Davis is a member of the following organizations:
- American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- African American Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Philadelphia
Chamber of Commerce
- National Training Laboratories, (NTL)
Click here to
learn about our strategic partners.